First 91011

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    ^ What had batman done to become an outlaw outside of what he did in Batman 2? Comic book fans would know I guess. I hope they wouldn't fuck this up. Those Christian Bale movies were so good, it wouldn't take superman to fuck things up .
    Batman usually has an ambivalent relationship with law enforcement, simply because he works outside of the established structures and procedures. Batman didn't do anything wrong at the end of the Dark Knight, but he decided to take the fall for Harvey Dent's crimes because he thought it was the best thing at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety
    Might be to do with all the mess he and Zod made, hence the ugly Zod body being shown briefly.
    Obviously, Superman was responsible for that because he was a Kryptonian, just like Zod.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Obviously, Superman was responsible for that because he was a Kryptonian, just like Zod.
    People are reactionary and easily scared, what can I say?
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

We are not interested in seeing batman or superman. We want to see the bad guy.

Screenshot_2015-07-21-16-51-49.jpg

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    We are not interested in seeing batman or superman. We want to see the bad guy.

Screenshot_2015-07-21-16-51-49.jpg
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you just might find, you get what you need, or at least what you deserve. Anyway, I'm knowledgeable enough to realize that nobody would step in to stop the Joker from being banned.

Did I ever mention that both my parents worked in the newspaper industry, and met in the workplace?

Now, what's Catwoman's alignment? She's always struck me a chaotic neutral type, rather than a true villain.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78