• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Last of Us

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
For anybody who doesn't know this awesome game here's a Let's Play.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0wLljngvrpw

The game is about a young girl and an old guy living in a post-apocalyptic world. Most people are infected with a parasite which lets them turn into zombie-like creatures.

What about Joel's and Ellie's type? I'm going with ISTx for Joel and ExFx for Ellie.

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
I bought it about a month ago and haven't been able to put it down since. Do you play the multiplayer at all?

As for Ellie and Joel: I assumed the same mbti as well.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
I started to play it at a friend's house and I really got into it in that time. I don't own a PS3 so I watched the Let's Play instead.
The story was thrilling even if you're not the player and this PewDiePie guy makes it a lot funnier.