• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Beach Boys Shredding "I GET AROUND" (I can't believe they actually made this!)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Beach Boys Shredding "I GET AROUND" (I can't believe they actually made this!)

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm being serious. Music is finished. We can shut down the radio stations and the record labels now. They have nothing more to do. All the potentials of music are captured in that video, so there is no more creativity.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Did he just say "lemon towels"? lol

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm being serious. Music is finished. We can shut down the radio stations and the record labels now. They have nothing more to do. All the potentials of music are captured in that video, so there is no more creativity.

Which video? I see two videos. One... two.