• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post your favourite........ METAL!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ why is that hidden? and omg is your avatar is disturbing.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ why is that hidden? and omg is your avatar is disturbing.

Its hidden because I have a slow connection and having multiple videos open without spoiler tags slows down my pc.

Why is it disturbing?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Its hidden because I have a slow connection and having multiple videos open without spoiler tags slows down my pc.

Why is it disturbing?

because dude is all bloody and looks crazy haha

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Oh I see thanks for learnin me up! :laugh:

I don't think I like slipknot much except for that song. Their theatrical masks bother me.

I did go through a metal phase in highschool tho. I liked the more low key ones tho. Some if my friends listened to some crazy demonic sounding stuff but I liked Metallica and black sabbath. Not even sure if they're considered metal or just Rock.
Metallica and Sabbath (especially Sabbath) are respectable bands! Sabbath is as metal as it gets!

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oooohhh okay well now i feel bad for him.

Haha yeah, I kinda do too tbh, but Peter Christopherson explains in an interview that he did that in order to break taboos or something like that, he said that in every religion except Christianity monks have to learn to be "around dead bodies" and such, I admit though that its not at all sanitary to do something like that with what we now know today about bacteria in feces. I think its good photo of the band Coil, but maybe it should have a "dont try this at home" message that comes with it, lol.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I'm seriously in love with this crazy band just got into them recently and haven't heard anything this good in ages.

_eric_

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I'm seriously in love with this crazy band just got into them recently and haven't heard anything this good in ages.
I've liked Cult of Luna for quite a while, though I haven't heard Eternal Kingdom or Vertikal yet. Salvation and Somewhere Along the Highway are pretty much equally amazing to me. Since you like them, you might also enjoy Isis, Neurosis, The Ocean, Callisto, and Mouth of the Architect. There are lots of others, but that is a good starting point.

_eric_

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
one of the tightest live groups out there with one of the best metal drummers and guitarist (Dave Haley and Joe Haley), for this style of music anyways:

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I've liked Cult of Luna for quite a while, though I haven't heard Eternal Kingdom or Vertikal yet. Salvation and Somewhere Along the Highway are pretty much equally amazing to me. Since you like them, you might also enjoy Isis, Neurosis, The Ocean, Callisto, and Mouth of the Architect. There are lots of others, but that is a good starting point.

Vertikal is what got me into them amazing album I posted two songs from that album on this thread check it out. Haven't really found a band like them though people say ISIS sound like cult of luna but I just don't hear it. There's Something about sweetish bands all my favourite metal bands are from Sweden.

_eric_

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
brutal death metal blast from the past, Suffocation live show in 1991. Decent sound considering the recording quality.

2004 show (13 songs!)

2013 (with fill-in tour vocalist John Gallagher of Dying Fetus)

_eric_

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here are my favorite death metal albums I have heard that came out this year so far; some of these I do need to listen to more thoroughly but definitely sound awesome though: (only including a few links for full albums here, everything can be found on Youtube and elsewhere)

Ulcerate-Vermis-620x620.jpg

Exclusive Full-Album Stream: Ulcerate's Vermis | MetalSucks

Wormed_Exodromos_artwork_2013-620x620.jpg

Flesh-is-Heir-2.jpg

Gorguts-Colored-Sands.jpg

Gorguts: Entire 'Colored Sands' Album Available For Streaming - Blabbermouth.net

Antediluvian - λόγος
366112.jpg

Prosanctus Inferi - Noctambulous Jaws Within Sempiternal Night
Prosanctus-inferi-e1378909214904.jpg

Full album stream: Prosanctus Inferi – Noctambulous Jaws Within Sempiternal Night

d3177d5697.jpg

_eric_

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here's a drum tracking video for several songs on Ulcerate - The Destroyers of All. This guy is by far one of the most creative and dynamic extreme metal drummers I know of.