• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Do Art?

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
So 26 was a castle in 2 point perspective. A cute little exercise - it was fun!

o8rN2D0l.jpg

The bonus was to make a thing out of cardboard and elastic bands for drawing in 2 point perspective but Sweet Brown can sum up my feelings on that one

:yay:

Instead I decided to make a stab at learning to draw faces.

9RIzHYol.jpg

Le sigh.

In other news my driving test is tomorrow so I spent about an hour cleaning out the car and then giving it a thorough wash. The hope is that the dazzling shine will distract the examiner from my lack of driving prowess. I'm optimistic about this plan :tongue:

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
So I've been climbing the walls all day. I'm losing it :tongue: I had my driving test at 3pm so I couldn't concentrate on drawing this morning, and then after I got back from the test (after what might just have been the most spectacular fail of all time :laugh: ) I just couldn't get out of my driving mental mode. I tried doing a lesson but just came to a complete blank. So, I'm very sorry, but I have no pictures for you today. Instead here's a dancing monkey. Enjoy!