User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

This is my favorite 80's romantic movie.

Did they, or didn't they?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I hate. hate. hate.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Reality tv? No thanks jeff.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

The thing with Victorian Farm, etc is that there is no interpersonal drama. A dramatic thing is when it won't stop raining so the hay is ruined so they have to hire themselves out to a neighboring farm to bring in some cash to pay for feed. There is a little good natured ribbing but nothing more serious than that. It's pretty relaxing.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Comedies/Action/[insert movie type here] with romance in them = Fine with me, no problem there.

Romantic movies that have some comedy to them = I'm really touch and go on it. I'm not a huge fan of romantic films, and I was almost stoned for my negative critique of The Notebook (which isn't comedic at all). If the comedy and story outside of the romance is good enough for me, it'll pass. Run Fatboy Run is a good example: clearly meant to be a romantic story the whole time, but still enough comedy and other bits going on to enjoy despite the romantic qualities.

Reality TV... Can't say I love it, I usually hate it, but have I ever watched it? Sure. It's a social thing mostly.. I watched Survivor with the 'rents so my mom could talk about the characters in it. Stuff like that. I've seen some of an episode of Jersey Shore, I was quickly not a fan. Any Real World sort of stuff is pretty boring to me.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Reality TV - Rarely

Romantic Comedies - Yes

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Reality TV - Rarely

Romantic Comedies - Yes

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I like romantic comedies for turning off my brain and just having a snuggly evening with a happy vibe. It's like drinking a cup of green tea in the evening after a long day. I tend to prefer a good fantasy though.

Reality Tv really depends on the show. I can enjoy Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares - though it does become a bit formulaic - while I cannot stand Big Brother. I also used to enjoy Project Runway, just to see what types of artistic clothes they'd come up with and learn about what the possibilities are when you are making clothes. It is fascinating to see what some will come up with. Temptation Island otoh...thats just like watching a train wreck
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Hate Reality TV with a purple passion.

RomComs don't generally satisfy -- they're generally just not engaging enough for me. They don't make me want to kick the tv in or stab something or write diatribes about how the world has gone to hell in a handbasket, though, like Reality TV does.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Romantic omedies are so emotionally unrealistic that I cannot suspend my disbelief for one second. I don't hate them, but it's more like they make me groan.

You know the saying about how in an insane world, sanity is taken for crazy and mocked? That's reality TV. Mad setups where only the mad can handle it. It's a traaap. A trap that mocks humanity and rewards coldness.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]