• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Obnoxious Songs You Love (With Lyrics From People You'd Otherwise Want to Slap)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm not talking about "terrible cheesy music you secretly love," the boy band du jour, or your closet obsession with Britney Spears or Taylor Swift.

I'm talking about songs that potentially free your amoral self in a safe way, or just confuse you with their lack of morals. I wasn't even consciously aware of it when I was younger (my INFJ friend pointed it out to me when I was around 21 "I don't comprehend why you like all of this misogynistic music").

But it doesn't have to be misogynistic. Just amoral, evil or just plain obnoxious and possibly stupid lyrics. Just remember only 4 vids per post, so multiple vid posts ok.

I'll start.

Nicodemus

A song from a band that was once part of the neo-nazi scene but has, according to statements, fans and songs like following, long abandoned the cause. The sound, I hear, is still the same, as are some of the fans. The association irks me a little, but this song has visceral quality to it that I like.

I even translated the lyrics about their tamed-but-still-totally-manly puffing for you:

Have you not been warned against us?
Have you never asked yourself
Who we are and what we do?
Everything is true.
We are back.

We squirt venom and barf bile,
Viva los tioz
We are - intolerable for almost anyone,
Viva los tioz
We are a punch in the face,
An exposed nerve,
And a little bonkers.

Somewhere in between all the lies,
There is a band no everyone loves.
Nonconformity our way is called,
That is how it shall be
Until the end.

We are too crass to be true,
Viva los tioz
Ill-educated and mean,
Viva los tioz
Fear die Onkelz
As (you fear) yourself.
Germany barfs,
And we enjoy it.

We barter hatred for guitars,
For we are Onkelz and not fools.
We kill lies with these songs.
Let's get to it
Again, again, again...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm a huge Eminem fan, but unlike certain other people, I find most of his songs actually have an ethical message or he's just telling a story from his life (which is why I think he's an ISFP and not an ISTP). The exceptions are, of course, "Kim" (which I've never liked, it actually disturbs me a lil...it's a bit *too authentic*) and this one which I do like, no actually I love it, it's like the heights of his verbal intelligence and black humor:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Chris Brown. I love fucking Chris Brown's music. He is a woman-beating piece of shit and I can't get his songs out of my head.

"Yeah her and my girl used to be the best of homies... next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming..."

E

Epiphany

I bought their debut album when it first came out. It's the closest to rap that I can tolerate without throwing up. Haven't listened to it in years though.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Guily pleasure. And there's this, although, honestly, it makes me lol more than it makes me angry.

Last edited: