• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Diablo 2 10th Anniversary Rerelease Announced!

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Since this thread is open I must ask all of you which class is/was your favorite one in Diablo 2.

I am bipolar here.

Sorcereress is when I want to get to level 75 in two days.
Necromancer if I want to go slow and corrupt everything in my way.:devil:

But most of the time it is option number 1.

Don't get me wrong I am quite skilled whit all classes.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
MEGA HITS

Diablo 3 will be a Mega Hit

Now I must ask all of you which class is/was your favorite one in Diablo 2.

I am bipolar here.

I would definitely say Sorceress. I've played and leveled up past 90 with all classes, but i enjoy the sorceress the most.

I usually level ice blast to 20, glacial spike to 20, blizzard to 20 and cold mastery to 20, and i am one mighty sorceress.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I don't play many computer games anymore, but I've always been a Blizzard fan. I'll probably end up buying this (assuming it doesn't become a MMORPG) and Starcraft 2. Blizzard's stuff is just too good.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would definitely say Sorceress. I've played and leveled up past 90 with all classes, but i enjoy the sorceress the most.

I usually level ice blast to 20, glacial spike to 20, blizzard to 20 and cold mastery to 20, and i am one mighty sorceress.
I'd have to agree, but why the ice blast/glacial spike, where's the frozen orb in there?? That's absolute key.

Sorc is by far my favourite, generally ice. I also like necromancer, especially when playing multiplayer with a paladin, and druid and amazon are OK. Barbarian and paladin...meh. Never played assassin...is that all of them? I don't remember.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6

lolwut.jpg

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

lol do you have a special folder on your desktop to keep up with all these pictures to post?

I'd have to agree, but why the ice blast/glacial spike, where's the frozen orb in there?? That's absolute key.

Sorc is by far my favourite, generally ice. I also like necromancer, especially when playing multiplayer with a paladin, and druid and amazon are OK. Barbarian and paladin...meh. Never played assassin...is that all of them? I don't remember.

i actually don't really use frozen orb often.

jungie

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOL im so intelligent irl - Diablo was all muscle - Barbarian
Later also used assassin a bit
Good to see D3 - maybe I'll go back to being awake for 48hrs straight...

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
:bananallama: Diablo 3. The ingame footage looks awesome. Thanks for posting.
I used to play the necromancer all the time. I think they changed it to "witch doctor" now.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Hehe. I always love the "the changes are not realistic" arguments from people playing a game inspired by something like dungeons and dragons.

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
When I heard about D3, I almost crapped my pants. It's gonna be crazy!! I remember spending 2 days straight no sleep doing Meph Runs and Diablo runs in LOD... crazy fun. I had 3 Pallys.. lol Charger, Zeal + Fant, and Blessed Hammer. Lv 90+. Man I'm stoked!

And off topic - Starcraft II = PWNT. I'll be dropping COD4(maybe) and dedicating myself to blizzard.. sc2 will hold me fine until d3 comes out.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
Since this thread is open I must ask all of you which class is/was your favorite one in Diablo 2.

I am bipolar here.

Never had a favorite class in D2. I mean, I really loved all of them, save for 'sin which I would have loved if I didn't suck at playing her. Barb got kind of boring too after awhile but I always ended up going back to Necro (bone), Druid (wolf) & Pally (Zealot). I also loved playing full Spearazons... until Hell difficulty and all those physical/lightning immune monsters. :|

I just hope runes don't totally eff this game up like they did to D2. :\

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I always thought that they made normal and nightmare too easy and hell too hard. My cold sorceress gets raped in hell, as well as my lightening assassin. My necro does well in hell, but you absolutely have to pick a skill tree that most monsters in hell aren't immune to.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
The immunities are really what were skewed in Hell. You could never really plan a character around them because you never knew what was going to show up in any particular game. That's when you PL'd a Merc to pick up the slack where you were useless, hehe.

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
That's one thing I loved about the Zeal + Fant Pally... with skills at 28 there was no stopping him in Hell.. he hit everything like 4 times in half a second and would kill it. (Sucks in duels against every character though) Even the ones that had physical damage immunity would die with Baranar's Star weapon on the pally. and with over 80% damage reduce, oooo man i can't wait to get d3. Hey, maybe we should all install d2 and lod and play together huh? I heard they changed a lot over the years, like certain things synergize and you can't level up quick.. no rushes essentially. Havent played in over 5 years wow.

For a Sorc though... it sucks with the immunity.. unless it's a really well rounded one. which is hard to do with skill points.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i play d2 everyday lol xparadoxotaur on USEast

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
I lost my CD-Key for LoD awhile back and, as addicted to that game as I was, I just can't bring myself to pay $20 to buy the game all over again just for that.

If I can find it though, I'll be playing again in a heartbeat, haha.