• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Trek Into Darkness

93JC

Your guess is as good as mine.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In completely random news, did you guys know John Cho is 40 years old???

I saw him in a bit part on Solaris tonight, so I imdb'ed him and saw that. The guy looks not a day older than 25, if that.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
In completely random news, did you guys know John Cho is 40 years old???

I saw him in a bit part on Solaris tonight, so I imdb'ed him and saw that. The guy looks not a day older than 25, if that.
Mr Sulu is 40!!!????? :shock:

93JC

The Korean aging process works in mysterious ways.

It's not as though the rest of the cast are looking bad for their ages. Karl Urban is 40, Zachary Quinto will be 36 on Sunday, Zoe Saldana is 34, Chris Pine is almost 33; even the 'youngster' of the group, Anton Yelchin, is 24. I don't think any of them "look their age". Same with Benedict Cumberbatch, 36, and Alice Eve, 31 (both of whom also have awesome names).

The only one who is starting to look his age is 43-year-old Simon Pegg.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Korean aging process works in mysterious ways.

It's not as though the rest of the cast are looking bad for their ages. Karl Urban is 40, Zachary Quinto will be 36 on Sunday, Zoe Saldana is 34, Chris Pine is almost 33; even the 'youngster' of the group, Anton Yelchin, is 24. I don't think any of them "look their age". Same with Benedict Cumberbatch, 36, and Alice Eve, 31 (both of whom also have awesome names).

The only one who is starting to look his age is 43-year-old Simon Pegg.

Mr. Scott always had the short end of the stick, holding the ship together with duct tape and baling wire, lol. that's enough to age any man!

Yeah, I knew the others were in their 30's and Urban was older. Yelchin was the only true youngling. (although, sorry, 24 is still pretty young to me nowadays, so yeah, I'd still see him as the youngster!)

R

Riva

it only hit me recently that the director/writers destroyed the precious vulcans in the first movie.

and why why why did they bring him back to life; though i am glad they did.