• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
"elephant island" by sleeparchive

when you asked me about the song on my desk top I was well interested to hear what kind of musical tastes you have.... I hear now ;)

Still young at heart!

Jasz

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
when you asked me about the song on my desk top I was well interested to hear what kind of musical tastes you have.... I hear now ;)

Still young at heart!

do i look that old?? :cool: i guess there is no way to hide the fact that i am "maturing"

C.J.Woolf

respect the brick
MBTI Type
INTP
Leonard Cohen, "Chelsea Hotel"

You told me again you preferred handsome men
But for me you would make an exception

Heh.