• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
[YOUTUBE="e1IQKHANEz4"]Faith No More - Epic[/YOUTUBE]

I loved this song when it first came out. Still do.

PS This particular recording is pretty crap, but my CDs are still in boxes, so I'm making do.

O

Oberon

I am hearing, as I type this, the chiff-chiff-chiff of a Weiler automatic bottle labeler sticking the labels on 20mL glass bottles as they move down an industrial assembly line.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Incubus - Meglomaniac/Talk Shows on Mute/Take me to You Leader
PJ Harvey - The Mess We're In
Nouvelle Vogue - Too Drunk To Fuck

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlzgMsWg87o"]Justice - Planisphere pt1 [/YOUTUBE]

I am hearing, as I type this, the chiff-chiff-chiff of a Weiler automatic bottle labeler sticking the labels on 20mL glass bottles as they move down an industrial assembly line.

I think you just won the thread dude.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I believe this piece of music is actually a piece of my soul.

[YOUTUBE="gmFAJPArhqM"]Road to the West[/YOUTUBE]

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
[youtube=4lZ3A3NRz6I]bone thugs n harmony - 123 (NSFW)[/youtube]

[youtube=XWLqvETU1bQ]aesop rock - big bang[/youtube]

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN8k-DZWI-c"]OSI - Blood[/YOUTUBE]

New OSI album....and I dizzej in my pants...

O

Oberon

At the moment I hear the squeak and tinkle of bottles orbiting on a pack table conveyor. At the moment the labeler isn't running, so the squeak of the conveyor and the tinkle of the bottles rattling against each other is the principal sound.

Ah... there's the labeler. I like it. It's the sound of money.

Clover

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
[youtube="jts_jOWTIOk"]Chin Chin - Go There With You[/youtube]​