• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I keep hearing this song and don't know who sings it or what the name is. Think it's a woman singing about her deceased father.

A couple of lines:

"You cried; I wiped away all of your tears. . . . "You still held onto me."

Help anyone?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I keep hearing this song and don't know who sings it or what the name is. Think it's a woman singing about her deceased father.

A couple of lines:

"You cried; I wiped away all of your tears. . . . "You still held onto me."

Help anywone?

Unbreak my heart?

Or maybe My Immortal by evanesence.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Move ova Leona!

[youtube="qJCZ8XP0qos"]Alexandra Burke[/youtube]

Crikey. She's good.

Awesome performance. It was very emotional, moving and she's got a very good voice. :yes:

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Unbreak my heart?

Or maybe My Immortal by evanesence.
Thanks, Jock. It was the latter. And I see, by reading the lyrics, that it may be another of those "I'm gonna be miserable (forever) without you" love songs. Yuck.

But such a haunting and lovely tune.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Thanks, Jock. It was the latter. And I see, by reading the lyrics, that it may be another of those, I'm gonna be miserable forever without you" love sngs. Yuck.

But such a haunting and lovely tune.

Yes, the music is terrific, could deal without some of the sappiness, but her voice and slow melancholic tune is pretty good.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[youtube="gg28vveGG1w"]Erykah Badu-On & On[/youtube]