• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Love this song!

SEX! SEX! SEX!!????

SEX SELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Assuming movies soundtracks count. Makes me think of the stars and the existence of everything..

Puffypolma

Bizarre Love Triangle
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
"When you're on a golden sea/You don't need no memory"

This line just really got me and I cried like an idiot:cry::cry:

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This isn't one song specifically but it's cool.

Does anyone ever feel at times that music/hard rock existential, philosophical music like this is sometimes sort of "self important" but then, music that's just about regular or normal life is boring. I've always really liked it when an artist can challenge me in some way with their music and even lyrics. It's like music you listen to just has to be some reflection or external outright verification of the image you like to protect and show outwardly to the world and of course to be considered "normal" you must be sensible, reserved, coif, and all together not withholding to anything. God, does anyone feel like old European values have somehow ended up ruling half of the world? even in the West? why does everyone always look to tradition as the deciding factor of everything. Things always change, and yet it's just "tradition, tradition, tradition!" I'd rather die then live a slow boring and repetitive life being only a copy, of a copy and a clone of somebody else.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't stop watching this performance, those expressions, the petulant Fi lyrics.