• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How the heck do you categorize Jamiroquai's music? The only way I can describe it is "British space funk". Whatever, I love it.

Lark

I cant get Fever Ray out of my head, the tune from Vikings, the intro, and its annoying because I ordered the band's CD on the strength of that song and it is yet to get here, I mean I ordered it a long time ago and I keep getting messages from Amazon saying its been delayed.

I'm wondering if its still some how to find producers or something. Or like there is a rights battle.

I like the sort of brooding tunes, its the same reason I like Masey Star and artists like that too.

violett

There was a three hour long acoustic session this morning, those private guitar lessons definitely paid off in the long run :) My daughter requested this song, it took him five minutes to figure out how to play it.