• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This band is so great.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I can feel the bands of soul power pass through the ether and explode out of my third eye as they wrap around my head and I look up. My body levitates as if I'm supported by a single pillar or string tied to my chest like the ones they use in stage plays like Peter Pan.

I spin around and the soul force penetrates my heart Chakra right when the ladies start to sing at 1:30 and I explode into an androgynous orgasm whereby onlookers cannot tell if I am having girl or guy pleasure.

at the end of the song I find myself on my knees quivering like after goku reaching supersayin level 9, smoke coming off my back like little fading ribbons, that kind a little girl wears on her head...or an older lady for her boyfriend.

The image are coalescing and I am like the ghost in the shell now, hovering everywhere, being everything...watching alll because all is in me as I am in them....I am like the onlooker against the wall who is painted white and cannot be seen but is there standing in the room.

goku-smashed-in-to-the-building.jpg

They say a person is just skin and bones....but my skin and bones don't move by themselves.

SOUL FORCE!

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp

Only 3 episodes left to go, so roughly 30 more opportunities for my heart to be ripped out of my chest and then violently shoved back. :violin: