• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
a masterpiece of classics. This fine rendition redone by a modern sentient creature. observe him in him and her in their natural habitat. meg plays the drums jack plays the six string. together they are as timeless as fossils.

Retsu

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've listened to this so much that the English version sounds weird now.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
this is a song that should not be played too often but it was the song we came out to during basketball games in highs school.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
this concludes today's study sesh (the equivalent to a mule kicking you in the back)....hours upon hours of learning dry and monotonous and redundant information....and now I'm going to bed, dear diary.

on a positive note I am starting to take an interest in what I'm learning and I enjoy learning in general. Dear diary.