• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
After going on a killing spree in my game and hearing this theme for the first time... it's been infectiously stuck in my head. I like how every character has a regular theme and a killing spree theme.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
It's funny, I watched LOTR on the plane coming over. I noticed a lot of the leitmotifs more than I have in the past obviously, understanding more theoretically.

Here's one of my favourite ones, representing the Ents and nature generally

A lot of the music from the trilogy has echoes of Wagner...maybe that's why I like it...