• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Pretty much every sci fi movie takes inspiration from this piece of music. If you listen you may be surprised how much you recognise.

One famous theme in particular comes to mind...

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pretty much every sci fi movie takes inspiration from this piece of music. If you listen you may be surprised how much you recognise.

One famous theme in particular comes to mind...
I didn't know you were serious until I heard Superman, Aliens, Star wars, Planet of the Apes, Total Recall, and many other classics rolled into one composition. Dude... you scare me. In a good way.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I like finding the origin of things and comparing pieces to each other. Seeing we are doing movies,

"Force" theme from Star Wars:

...and the main influence I suspect:

The leitmotif from Swan Lake.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't belong to anyone.
My heart is heavy as an oil drum.