• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp

Now, I wonder, I wonder what she would say
If I told her, if I told her that I felt this way?
You know it might make her turn, might make her turn
Might make her turn either way
So all I can do is patiently pray
Pray, pray, pray, pray

F

FigerPuppet

Straight from the riviera:

Enter the melodic melancholy

Damn that's bad. It sounds like something performed by these guys:
c7Pip3v.gif

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Damn that's bad. It sounds like something performed by these guys:
c7Pip3v.gif

LOL! Personally, I don't associate goths/emos as melancholic in their choice of music, or whatever *it is* associated with them. It's just a lifestyle that only on occasion is actually related to the music. I'm just a guy that love all types of music and spectrum of emotion.

F

FigerPuppet

LOL! Personally, I don't associate goths/emos as melancholic in their choice of music. I'm just a guy that love all types of music and spectrum of emotion.

Right, I am mostly the same. My criticism is not of the emotion they are trying to convey, but rather the quality of their production. The vocals, the reverb... It's almost a parody. They should stick to the noisy and growly parts of metal.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Right, I am mostly the same. My criticism is not of the emotion they are trying to convey, but rather the quality of their production. The vocals, the reverb... It's almost a parody. They should stick to the noisy and growly parts of metal.

I see where you're going with this. Over-production can get cheesy at times; so can emotion. I rarely judge a track on it's authenticity, unless I'm not into it.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I love that a hippie folkie like Neil can so easily kick out what is one of the most punk jams ever written. I think Crazy Horse were punk before punk rock existed.