• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Before this day ends, this one is for all the mom's out there!

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Called my surgeon's office to see if taking Claritin (antihistamine) is ok to take before my surgery Wednesday.
(the tree outside the bedside window at Mother's is trying to kill me again with its evil flowers)

Still on the line. Listening to holding music.. it's always this same song.. I hate it.

I could totally see this playing while someone careens off a bridge in their car.

EDIT - Youtube seems to be indicating this song was used in that Twilight series.
No wonder I think it sucks.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just found her, and I need to look through a few more songs to figure out exactly what I think, but I am enjoying it so far! She's very bizzare, and I love the weird simplistic style. She just does her own thing, and I love that!
five sounds what do you think of this?

EDIT: Oh, yup, I am in love!!!!
yeah, i liked the second one much better. the first one wasn't bad. i am a sucker for shameless weirdness and she seemed to be owning it. i'll have to look more of her stuff up.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Some stuff that were I to post a video, I'm 100% sure everyone would click on.

But really, gal from Louisiana turned me onto Juicy J, some dirty dirty southern gangsta rap. Also Blackmill and Kacey Musgraves.