• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Go listen to your Justin Bieber.

Justin "Gerbil" Bieber?!?!

JB_Gerbil.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Well you guys (and me) laughed too soon...turns out the little dynamo was fuckin Rihanna:

http://www.economicvoice.com/have-justin-bieber-and-rihanna-had-secret-affair/50029808#axzz2KbY4x0Bz

So not as much of a bitch as we all thought. Well played boy!:D

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I know, I know -- it's slick and studio and pop --- I can't help it. I like it.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Magic FM still ruling the roost.

Which is the better version though?:D

Classic

Cover

True story, Kate Bush became a recluse, and owns a mansion about 5 mins form where I live in London which is also her home suburb, the house is called "Wuthering Heights".

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloudbuster

In popular culture

Wilhelm Reich's cloudbuster was the inspiration for the 1985 song Cloudbusting by British singer Kate Bush.[2] The song describes Reich's arrest and incarceration through the eyes of his son, Peter, who later wrote the memoir A Book of Dreams, published in 1973. A cloudbuster, bearing only a superficial resemblance to the genuine article, was designed and built for the video. The video, intended by Bush to be a short narrative film rather than a traditional music video, was conceived by Terry Gilliam and Kate Bush, and directed by Julian Doyle.[3] The video stars actor Donald Sutherland as Reich and Bush as his son, Peter.