• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was talking about the cheetah robot thing you posted that I watched first! Then it turned into that video but yeah Justin's got skillz haha

Yeah, sorry that video was supposed to stay in the thread in the technology section

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
sweet denial.

un po' per celia...
e un po' per non morire
al primo incontro!

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
this is close to my heart, too, Mr. Rubinstein.

(my family used to have après-diner competitions based on this piece. my bro and mom would come in on a tie, then we'd drop in the roll in the Steinway grand player and sit in silence for Adriano Ariani's 1912 version...)

A

Anew Leaf

God help us all:

There is something officially and serious wrong with me. :C

Last edited:

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

i want to walk into a corporate boardroom & see a woman like this at the helm.

A

Anew Leaf

Thanks to [MENTION=6465]thealchemist[/MENTION] for this..

One listening and it already breaks my heart. :)