• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Revolution

MBTI Type
ENFP
For some reason, my computer seems to crash every time I open Winamp, iTunes or Windows Media Player... I'll have to get it looked at, i've done everything I can think of.

If I could be, though, I'd be listening to Alice in Chains 1 2, The Velvet Underground 1 2, The Mars Volta 1 2, Pink Floyd 1 2, Radiohead 1 2, Muse 1 2, Silversun Pickups 1 2, Smashing Pumpkins 1 2, Nirvana 1 2, The Vines 1 2, The White Stripes 1 2, Led Zeppelin 1 2, Wolfmother 1 2, The Beatles (Meh, everyone knows every Beatles song ever anyway) or this type of stuff.

Last edited:

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Kaleidoscope - "Dive Into Yesterday"

cheers,
Ian

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
" Bug a Martini "
" Sister Named Desire "

Tori Amos

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
By the way: Do many of you know what we call "the french touch", or french electro-bands?

Air is one of the most well known example. And furthermore, the videos on the "dailymotion" usually have a far better quality of sound than on youtube.

"Alone in Kyoto" was recorded for the movie "Lost in translation".
->Video Air – Alone in Kyoto - ambient, electronic - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

But from the same band, you have for instance:

"Cherry blossom girl"

->Video Air - Cherry Blossom Girl (Full) - AIR, Cherry, Blossom, Girl, Electro - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

"Kelly watch the stars"
->Video Air - Kelly, Watch The Stars! - air, kelly, watch, the, 90's - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

"Don't be light"
->Video Air - Don't be light - Air, French, band - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

"Once upon a time"
->Video AIR-ONCE UPON A TIME - clip, video, music, air, electro - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

"Sexy Boy"
->Video Air - Sexy Boy - air, sexy, boy - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

"How does it make you feel"

->Video Air - How Does It Make You Feel - AIR, HOW, DOES, IT, VIDEO - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

"Alpha beta gaga"
->Video Air Alpha Beta Gaga: watch the - Air, Alpha, Beta, Gaga, the - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

---

So, ever heard of it? :huh:

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
^ Ever heard that you should be considered for PR work, Blackmail!? ;) and I know you know what it means now!

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
^ Ever heard that you should be considered for PR work, Blackmail!? ;) and I know you know what it means now!

Well, I'm only trying to give an exotic frenchy flavour to this place...
france-cool.gif

I could drown you with Bach's piano works, but I fear they would have much less success... :violin:

heart

heart on fire
I'll Fly With You by Gigi D'Agostino (yes I really am that dorky, okay?)

All Cried Out by Lisa, Lisa and Cult Jam.

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Suede - "My Insatiable One"

cheers,
Ian