• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
YES! That is way better than "Everybody Have Fun Tonight." In keeping with the spirit of the smaller of two-hit wonders' song often being better (a passion of mine), here is a live version of "Alive and Kicking" by Simple Minds.

YouTube - Simple Minds - Alive & Kicking

You're not suggesting Simple Minds is a two hit wonder, are you? :shock::shock::shock:

I am listening to Damien Rice's ever so delightfully depressing "9 crimes". Never really understood what it is about, apart from remorse. And the videoclip doesn't make interpretations easier. But perhaps it is because of this mystery that I love the song this much...

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks to a special lady on this forum, *wink*

Fleetwood Mac

" Dreams "
" Gold Dust Woman "
" Rhiannon "
" Gypsy "
" Never Going Back Again "
" Landslide " Cover by the Dixie Chicks

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
You're not suggesting Simple Minds is a two hit wonder, are you? :shock::shock::shock:

I am listening to Damien Rice's ever so delightfully depressing "9 crimes". Never really understood what it is about, apart from remorse. And the videoclip doesn't make interpretations easier. But perhaps it is because of this mystery that I love the song this much...

In the United States, they were. I know how huge they were in Europe. The only song besides "Don't You Forget About Me" and "Alive and Kicking" that was really played on American radio was "Promised You a Miracle" and that song was earlier and not particularly remembered here.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Thanks to a special lady on this forum, *wink*

Fleetwood Mac

" Dreams "
" Gold Dust Woman "
" Rhiannon "
" Gypsy "
" Never Going Back Again "
" Landslide " Cover by the Dixie Chicks

Pretty heavy on the Stevie songs there, outside "Never Going Back Again." "Sara" is probably my favorite Stevie Fleetwood song, but I like Christine and Lindsey just as much, if not more. "TUSK!" :D

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
In the United States, they were. I know how huge they were in Europe. The only song besides "Don't You Forget About Me" and "Alive and Kicking" that was really played on American radio was "Promised You a Miracle" and that song was earlier and not particularly remembered here.

So a title like "Belfast Child" doesn't ring a bell on the other side of the Atlantic?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I :heart: Lebanese Blonde!!!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nemoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

:wubbie:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
For real this thread =

song suggestion

"OMG! I Love that song! Nnneeemmoooo! <3"

"CC!!!"

another song suggestion (that makes me think of nemo)

"CC I <3 u :wubbie: :wubbie:"

"NEMO! HAVE MY BABIES!"

a random song suggestion overlooked and put in by me or someone else

a song about mating or fucking posted by CC or Nemo

"That song reminds me of u!!! I love u! :heart:"