• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm pretty anti current hip hop but sometimes I enjoy the catchiness in some of the songs:
YouTube - Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction
Great song, great video. Saw Snoop preform at the House of Blues a couple of months ago, he's effin' awesome!!!

(Oh and when he preformed this song, two of the hottest dancers came out and preformed this awesome sexytime choreographed dance :drool:)

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Great song, great video. Saw Snoop preform at the House of Blues a couple of months ago, he's effin' awesome!!!

(Oh and when he preformed this song, two of the hottest dancers came out and preformed this awesome sexytime choreographed dance :drool:)
:drool:

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
My wife snoring after falling asleep when watching a very cheesy movie...

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
"Battleflag" - Lo-Fidelity All-Stars. I saw these guys with Crystal Method and Orbital back in '99, amazing show.

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Orchestral Manoeuvers in the Dark - "Electricity"

cheers,
Ian

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Fad Gadget - "Back to Nature"

cheers,
Ian

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Fad Gadget - "Back to Nature"

cheers,
Ian

Wasn't expecting Fad Gadget in this thread! Again, well done.

"Walking with a Ghost" - Tegan and Sara

A little more conventional, but a great tune nonetheless. Oops, now it's "Roots Radicals" by Rancid. My Zune is on full-blast.