• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
The Specials - "Ghost Town"

cheers,
Ian

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
I just saw the movie Once, and directly afterwards I downloaded the soundtrack, which I am listening to for the second time already. Addictive stuff. I am listening to the song Trying to Pull Myself Away.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I just saw the movie Once, and directly afterwards I downloaded the soundtrack, which I am listening to for the second time already. Addictive stuff. I am listening to the song Trying to Pull Myself Away.
I love these rare finds. :yes: I wasn't able to find the song you're speaking about, but here is another one from the same album. When I first heard him (just) I thought he sounded a bit like Cat Stevens (Yusuf Islam) and from the youtube reviews it seems I'm not the only one. ;) He also looks a bit like House.

Do you like Damien Rice?

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
I love these rare finds. :yes: I wasn't able to find the song you're speaking about, but here is another one from the same album. When I first heard him (just) I thought he sounded a bit like Cat Stevens (Yusuf Islam) and from the youtube reviews it seems I'm not the only one. ;) He also looks a bit like House.

Do you like Damien Rice?

Actually that song (Falling Slowly) won the Academy Award for Best Original Song this year. I haven't actually heard anything by Damien Rice, but I am downloading his album O. :)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tori Amos:

If 6 was 9
Samurai
Body and Soul
Cruel
She's Your Cocaine
Bliss
Glory of the 80's
Freezing Cold in the Studio(Live)
In the Springtime of his Voodoo(Unplugged)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Tori Amos:

If 6 was 9
Samurai
Body and Soul
Cruel
She's Your Cocaine
Bliss
Glory of the 80's
Freezing Cold in the Studio(Live)
In the Springtime of his Voodoo(Unplugged)
All at the same time? :huh: :alttongue: