• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Jive A Turkey

MBTI Type
INFP
JoJo - Too Little Too Late

What an embarrassing song to like. There is a part at the end where she starts kinda barking like a dog that's pretty good.

I'm not actually listening to it, just running through my head over and over.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was about to say "he's dead," but apparently for certain folks on the forum that isn't really a problem.

Ah, yes. Dead guys. *dreamy sigh* :wubbie: I'll bring the shovel. :D ;)

I'm in the market for 50's style engineer glasses, as it happens, Obie. :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My next-door neighbor is a most helpful optician.

Do you prefer glass lenses or plastic, and do you require a prescription?

Plastic, as thin a blank as possible, to keep the weight off my sensitive (mouse) ears. Prescription totally. I'm like 20/275 or something nutty like that.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
The sound of one kid trying to con another kid into a deal that's rather one-sided, and the other kid trying to back out of a deal previously made. I'm just wondering how long before the screaming starts.

I have Ella Fitzgerald's version of Don't Mean a Thing if it Ain't Got That Swing going around in my head like an earworm, however. I probably listened to it last night, but I can't remember.

*looks in CD player*

Yeah, I was listening to it last night.

O

Oberon

Plastic, as thin a blank as possible, to keep the weight off my sensitive (mouse) ears. Prescription totally. I'm like 20/275 or something nutty like that.

It's impossible to fit them without you actually being here.

[sigh]

I guess you'll have to just settle for the frames.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hit Me with Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
Billy Joel is awesome.

My INTJ friend likes that song a lot, Pink.

Right now I'm listening to Butterfly by Aqua.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:headphne:

Kiss Me Deadly - Lita Ford

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
Oh whatever just so you know I LOVE You !!!!!!!

here I thought I was unique but darlin' you would have a blast with my hubby and I! He knows the words but only I dance... you simply must come stay with me in canada!