• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Sarah Blasko - Perfect Now

I may listen to Doria Roberts - Perfect, next.

God, I am so gay.

:yim_rolling_on_the_

On a tangential note, when Tila Tequila kissed the very butch Dani on her dating show, they played a clip by the Indigo Girls. I was like OMG, I'm sure some producer was laughing their ass off at the joke. I have to admit, that was pretty funny.

Less tangential: there are a lot of sexeh quirky Australian female singers! Or at least two that I like...Sarah Blasko and Sia.

Tangential note again: I once saw the band Sise because I mixed them up with Sia. I had them both on my Rhapsody music lists (so I liked them both) I just kinda confused them. I even convinced some friends to watch them with me. The opening band turned out to be my friends salsa teacher. It was a salsa band. Sise is yes, an afro-brazilian etc. etc. etc. band. The opening band was on for over 2 hours and I was wearing the wrong shoes (3 inch stiletto boots). My toes were long past numb by the time the actual band came on.

Alright, enough for sharing for now.

That is all.

See how music brings people together?? Isn't that special?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Spoon - The Way We Get By

and next on Party Shuffle: Mastodon - Iron Tusk

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
and now, Stephen Malkmus - Hook

I love pirate songs.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Ween - Push th' Little Daisies

(These are the guys from whence came my nicknames for my kids- Gene and Dean Ween refer to each other as Geener and Deener. My kids' names start with G and D so it just seemed to work.)

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Milosh - "It's Over"

I used to have a crush on Ian McCullough. He was interviewed on 120 Minutes (on MTV) once and he just seemed so shy.

His solo stuff wasn't so great though.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Skateaway - Dire Straits

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wish to dedicate "Lips Like Sugar" to Mizz Jen. :D

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Okay, I'm listening to more Milosh

It's the opposite of happy. But in a good way.

And FM, I remember you said electronica felt cold to you (I know I'm paraphrasing) but he's an example of electronica that is meant to be evocative and emotional. The artist is quite sappy and morose actually. :D