• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

What is with this song? Why is it as powerful as nine years old? Does it make me think of my addict sister? What is this song? Why isn't it a classic? I mean Eminem recognized. ...but he's an ISFP, there, with his finger on the collective emotional pulse.

Why do some things still move me? Men at Work, Hall and Oates, You Can't Do That On Television, this song.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

I'm totally on this movie. The Vvich was more important to me (seen it three times) but Krampus is so on my list, I've always been into Carol of the Bells (it's Slavic, I love Slavic) and this movie is a little Black Christmas, a little Hans and Gretl, two of my favorite genres.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
rock stars were once such mythical creatures
up there with presidents playmates and preachers

20150830_011613.jpg

20150830_001152.jpg

20150830_050455.jpg

Me in the room Jim Morrison lived in, in Hollywood.

Why is everything upside down here?

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
I read earlier today that it's been over 10 years since Half Life 2: Episode 3 was announced. This never sat well with me, the long wait for the conclusion of a very interesting story. Seeing that it's probably not happening, I'm going to have to make my own conclusion, so I'm listening to all the G-Man speeches.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I really like this format however it needs an upgrade. I'd string the eq bar along the top then have the lyrics cascade down ala The Matrix. All on top of a lightened matrix background.

[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION] [MENTION=25403]ZNP-TBA[/MENTION]

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
New Phantogram song!

But all we get is a teaser for now. Phantogram is always such as tease! :newwink:

Phantogram people [MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION], [MENTION=14015]Urarienev[/MENTION], [MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION]

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
New Phantogram song!

But all we get is a teaser for now. Phantogram is always such as tease! :newwink:

Phantogram people [MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION], [MENTION=14015]Urarienev[/MENTION], [MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION]

Nice! Sarah's hair is short [MENTION=71]JAVO[/MENTION]. Exciting to anticipate a new offering :) Thanks for the heads-up :hug:

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
[MENTION=71]JAVO[/MENTION] when I listen to this song, it makes me think of your water pics (the landscape ones) :hug: