• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Sparklehorse are on it, too. I saw them when I very young. Great show. Clem Snide are a very good band, too. Their song "Happy Birthday" is one of better pop songs of the last few years, IMHO.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
I've seen the documentary on Daniel Johnston (the devil and). I hadn't heard of him before, but I often get into someone once I've learned about their life.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I've seen the documentary on Daniel Johnston (the devil and). I hadn't heard of him before, but I often get into someone once I've learned about their life.

His catalog is spotty, but there are some real gems. Besides, anyone who would title a song "Walking the Cow" is fine in my book.

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
the sound of a Roland TR-808 coming off of an Ampex ATR-102 1/2" using Quantegy GP9 at +3, 15ips. :party2:

in other words, the sound of pure sex. :headphne:

cheers,
Ian