• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Of course my favorite DJ who will always be #1 to me:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Love this YouTube comment:
"My mom told me if i didn't turn the music down she would smash my face into the keyajkasbkjf78g8gy8g78fsa"

á´…eparted

passages
I always find myself coming back to this Boiler Room session with Leila (a true pioneer of electronic music, right up there with Aphex Twin). The song from 8:27 to 13:44 in particular.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've been waiting for a guide to come and take me by the hand,
Could these sensations make me feel the pleasures of a normal man?
These sensations barely interest me for another day,
I've got the spirit, lose the feeling, take the shock away.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

My coworker was clowning me and called the music 'a jewelry box jam' :harhar:

Deng Ming Dao is the 'closest' I ever came to being a 'spiritual' person, back in the late 90s. I find his 365 to Tao useful to this day. Like the above linked video. It seems like Tao is perfect for intuitives or anyone that tends to overthink things.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!! I have been praying for Eminem to become Born Again and it looks like he was!!!!!!!!

Best news I have heard in a long time! So exciting. eff yeah. :D Praise God!

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!! I have been praying for Eminem to become Born Again and it looks like he was!!!!!!!!

Best news I have heard in a long time! So exciting. eff yeah. :D Praise God!
Ah, the christian thing... I'm sure it Just enjoyed the song and Eminem's rapping is addictive to listen to. But yes, the Christian thing was not the aspect to why I enjoy it. Really good producing. I also listen to an instrumental.