• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=23115]BadOctopus[/MENTION] Thanks for introducing me to her. A few months ago I had NO idea who she was. Good looking or not, she does have AMAZING dentition, 00:36 - 00:40.
...But I hate her.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
...But I hate her.

Yes, I recall. Which had a lot to do with piquing my interest in checking into her work. Two of the reasons are;

1) You expressed something akin to a strong emotional reaction to her AND her body of work. This conflicts with my perception of INTJ"ness. Yeah, ok I'm a typist :D

2) Specifically you use/d the words 'hate' to describe this emotional state. Hate is a high energy state and over time is unsustainable. The mind finds ways to cope with this via many methods and over time the high energy state diminishes. High energy states are unsustainable because they are calorically high cost with little return. They are 'inefficient' as well, as there are opportunity costs. So much inefficiency struck/strikes me as odd, again INTJ, again typist :D I know that INTJ's 'tend' to value competency quite highly as well.

The above along with a couple of other factors MADE me search out the object of your ire. I was pleasantly surprised. Again, thanks!

Being a melancholic type I 'naturally' find this song to be just up my alley. One for the road.

P.S.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION], look what you've done.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

There's no escape for you except in someone else
Although you've already disappeared within yourself
The invisible man who's always changing clothes
It's all about taking the easy way out for you, I suppose

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Always in thought, on another level, another plane, old souls combine.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so