• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram

about a quarter of the way through the album there's a monk chant that's closer to dead men in concert, followed by the most killer bass riff over a tribal beat that winds down down down until you almost forget the music's there then BAM they kick things back up to eleven and it scares me every time

really good album

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
In the last couple of days, I have been rediscovering a lot of music from my childhood.

I am actually studying Stravinsky's ballets in class this semester and was surprised at how familiar the finale from Firebird sounded. I remembered where I first heard the music when I stumbled across this Youtube video today:

Enjoy!

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Didn't want to like it, but now I'm constantly yelling words I don't know the meaning of. :p I love their outfits in the video tbh, I mean they brought bucket hats back hello.

LonestarCowgirl

Lyrics:

This is the story of your life
A movie starring you
What's the next scene have for you to do?
Leave the dishes in the sink
Leave your fear there too
Live the story you would write for you

Say Hey! Hey! Wake your heart!
and Break! Break! Break apart, the walls that keep you from being you
And walk, walk towards the light
And don't stop till you live your life
Like someone died for you.

This is the time, to try
Step out, your life is waiting
and as you fall, you'll find that you can fly.

You can find a million words
To build a wall of fear
Safe behind that wall, imprisoned here
Take that someday step today
To who you're meant to be
And turn your dreams to plans so you can breathe

Ask anyone whose time is up
What they'd give for what you got
And how they'd live your life
Live like your life's worth dying for
You just walked out that prison door
and you'll know how to live your life.