• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
[youtube=WQeRG72E3OM]Serj Tankian - Unthinking Majority[/youtube]

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBbAhfOhql0]Chemical Brothers -- Get Yourself High[/youtube]

MBTI Type
INTJ

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
Is that the song from the "Jurassic Bark" episode of Futurama? That one is the only episode I've only seen once... the dog waiting for Fry until it dies of old age is just WAY too depressing to watch repeatedly! :(

Thanks for reminding me. :sad: I've watched it twice and the tears started rolling even more the second time for some reason. Horrible ting to do to people with a funny cartoon.