• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

cm81

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Beavis_%26_Butthead_-_Head_Banging.gif

á´…eparted

passages
Once again proving why they are my favorite band. My god this is STUNNING! I've since learned that the shadows represent us, the audience, and she sings of us and her connection to us. It adds such a depth and clarity to all of her work and in particular this era. I would say visually this is the best video of the album (though there is one yet to be released).

"Now this is home, this is wealth
Awakening to the sound of the sea
Where I can watch from a distance
And rule my land of misery"