• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
This is too good for me right now. I don't deserve this. My ears don't deserve this. I wish I was standing under a vineyard and twirling about grabbing some grapes from the air to hand off to a fair maiden like the swashbuckling knave I truly am - truly I would do a heel kick for some green tights, a bow, and some arrows as well. Verily, I say, on to you all, that I would also steal the sheriff's purse of coins and kiss the emeralds off the king's rings.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

previous song listened to was to provide a musical accompaniment to the man watching a video on game tactics... it was IN THE HALL OF THE MOUNTAIN KING... it made the tactics seem significantly more important :yes: