• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP

the blood that flows through me is not my own
the blood is from the past, and not my own
the blood that leads my life is not my own
the blood is my strength; I'm not alone

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
"Well my little baby is cute little cus, but it's plain to see he's not one of us, where did we find him, I know you're going to ask it, we found him on the porch...."

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ

when you listen to Elvis, or other music from previous time periods, it reminds you of how simple things really are and how convoluted it has become today assuming modern music alludes to any psychological principles rooted in any sort of reality...if not well then never mind...ignore what I said.