• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Black Jack Davey. Black Jack. Jack Daniels. Winters in Chicago walking around campus without a jacket with a can of Black Jack Davey shooting craps with the bums in alleys in between periods.

and meg white

cm81

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love that whoever compiled the photos for this video inserted that quote from John Muir: Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken people are beginning to find out going to the mountains is going home; that wilderness a necessity. Heck YES!

By the way, these are photos of Scotland,where the original video was filmed. (Scottish band) There is this AWESOME challenge that happens in Scotland every spring: The Great Outdoor Challenge. You HIKE (not run, jog, HIKE) from the Eastern to Western Highlands of Scotland, with a number of days to complete the trip. I've been dreaming about it for years. 2016 will probably be the year that I finally go.

And this is my battle cry: :yay:

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
The tv comments on the Belgium vs. Wales football game.
I am listening, not watching, for a good readon.