• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

cm81

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Not a fan of the flat notes. and it's a bit annoying. I hope you don't really like this song, because I'd hate to hurt your feelings. But it sounds like a caricature....of angry emo squirrels who overuse the distortion pedal, hiding the fact that they never studied at Julliard. I have a cartoon in my head.... which is weird, 'cause I don't watch tv.

It's a horrible shame these guys never made it big. Their demo came in the mail (2004), and the CEO didn't think they were hard enough. Good for these guys, that CEO's whining beotch ego tanked his company.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

"Truth is what gives one the most fitting form of despair, to ensure they do not become conceited."