• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Becoming a butterfly this heart is flying far away
It has attached itself to a fragrance, some place far away
What are these events that seem to be so unheard of
It’s as if darkness is being kissed by some glow
Becoming a butterfly this heart is flying far away...

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
another zep song that gets shoved under the radar relative to the more commerical success and trite and clitche "stair way to heavan"

cm81

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I used to fall asleep with this on repeat (as a 17 year old) lol

I still like the music, but I'd replace the lyrics with Ich habe hunger! lol [MENTION=20955]johnnyyukon[/MENTION] there's your German ;)

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram

I used to fall asleep with this on repeat (as a 17 year old) lol

I still like the music, but I'd replace the lyrics with Ich habe hunger! lol @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/20955.html" target="_blank">johnnyyukon</a> there's your German ;)