• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

á´…eparted

passages
The 5th song released in the 3rd series, and it is by far the best one yet. In fact, I'd say it's one of their best (if not the best) song they have done yet. The production is yet again flawless, the videography is equally so. It truly is an amazing piece of work. Most importantly, to me anyway, is that it's simply outstandingly beautiful. I have always resonated with them, but this song I do so much so that upon my first listen I began to tear up. iamamiwhoami always manages to capture nearly everything I look for in music in one package, and this song does even more so, tapping an emotional element that is hard to reach. I really can't write out how much this all means to me, but I assure you it's rather profound. In short, I am taken away to another world in my mind, I feel more connected to the world around me, and I am reminded why I am alive. That last one might seem a little pretentious and contrived, but considering where am frequently at, that's a big deal to me.

@five sounds

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A

Anyone recognise the tune? lol (Video starts at 0:19)

Nostalgia aside, it's really impressive what Mozart does with such a simple theme.