• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Who here actually listens to stuff that people post unless it's something you like and have already heard before?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Over the past five years, I have gotten most of my music from threads like these on other forums.

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
I listen to stuff certain people post, some of it I like, some I don't. Then again my music library was massive at one time so theres a lot of the older stuff posted here I already know.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Well, it is important to note that this is a psychology forum, and not really a ... cultural/lifestyle forum, so you won't really get a strong vein of music that is appealing to the general public of the forum.

nemo

Enneagram
<3
I listen to everything that has a link.

I appreciate you weirdos and your weirdo tastes in music.

Always good to be exposed to something new.

heart

heart on fire
John Stewart- Gold

ha ha, warning this is an oldie, from 1979.

"Driving over Kanan, singing to my soul, people out there turning music into gold..."

nemo

Enneagram
<3
YouTube - DANGER DOOM-Space Ho's
YouTube - DangerDoom Old School (featuring Talib Kweli)

edit: blah, I'll stop before I post the whole album, lol.

^ That is an amazing album by the way.

Well here is the link!

YouTube - Lil Wayne - Lollipop (UNCENSORED W/ LYRICS!)

If you've got subs, it's good.

Yeah!

I need to listen to more hip-hop.

And yes, my neighbors hate my subwoofer, lol.

Hahahahaha

:blush: