• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION]

finding new music from your other suggestion. love this too. have you heard it?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
um okay that video i picked is yuck haha

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Omg, [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION], I love that song. Never knew who did it before though. Good call! Funny what you said about the video. The Phantogram video was crap so that's why you got to stare at the album cover while that song played, lol. Yay music sharing! Neva enough!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah it's good until all the hacking...in love with the song tho. i had to listen to it again just now.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Now that she's posted the axe-murderer video, I'm so glad I didn't do something like disclose my real name and link [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] to my fb page or anything.

Oh wait... :doh: :eeep:

Just kidding. :D

Great songs [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION]! I really like Phantogram and Broken Social Scene too. Phantogram is on tour this fall and winter. I think I'm going to their concert.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Leonard Cohen > There is a War

I could listen to this on repeat for hours and not be tired of it...