• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
A lot of Wilco. Videos to come later when I'm not on my phone. Until then , just listen to the song on my profile.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I started with Steely Dan-Reeling the Years, Now I'm listening to Brandy and Monica-The Boy is Mine. Sometimes you start in the 70s end in the 90s. Now I want to listen to Icona Pop

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

Funny how I find myself in love with you
If I could buy my reasoning, I'd pay to lose

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is my new song. I've been listening to it like 25,000 times, as I do whenever I have a new favorite song.

My two other favorites with her in them:

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

All music, no lyrics.

Both listening to and describing mood.

If only my mood was always like this.

So perfect and sweet.

Just makes you want to relax.

Let time fly.

And fall asleep.

Like a lullaby.

93JC

I don't remember what I was listening to when I got to work this morning but whatever it was, for some reason, I turned the volume up. When I started the car this evening to go home this was playing, loudly:

:laugh:

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

I am going to try to learn this song in time for the Tall Ships Festival in Duluth, MN. Since Duluth is on Lake Superior and all.