• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
THIS WOMAN'S VOICE IS AMAZING. DID SHE WALK OUT OF THE PAST? IS SHE FROM SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN EARTH? WHY ISN'T THIS PLAYING EVERYWHERE?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I quite liked this one:

It's like if a Vegas lounge singer could actually sing and had a soul and could actually make some of the songs sound better than the originals.

The Stevie Nicks cover (Fleetwood Mac's "Go Your Own Way") is quite possibly better than the original, in fact I think it is; and I don't say that lightly I'm a huge Stevie/Fleetwood Mac fan.

This one is pretty cool too.

But her cover of The Ship Song feels almost like a religious experience to me.

Last edited:

EEW

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Birdy - People help the People :wink:

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What are you listening to right now?

If there's such a thread already I apologize but a quick search did not reveal such a thing. So yes, go on and music exhibitionist yourself like the whore you are in this thread. This differs to the "Music you love", obviously. One song per post, please. It's not like you're listening to one more than one at a time anyway, are you?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
In before moved to existing thread.

Note that she's not even Southern and she's does a really decent, faint Southern accent on this song. She has a great ear. Obviously, I mean she's a great singer, but she apparently picks up subtleties in accent well without over-doing it.