• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have been listening to a lot of Smile Empty Soul. lol With some Third Eye Blind mixed in.
:nice:

There should be a karaoke smiley, because I want to post it, so you can get an image of me singing along and going

And if you don't want to seeee meeeee a-gain
I would underrrrr
STAAAAAAA
iiiYAAAAA
iiiYAAAAAAAND!!!

G

Glycerine

:nice:

There should be a karaoke smiley, because I want to post it, so you can get an image of me singing along and going

And if you don't want to seeee meeeee a-gain
I would underrrrr
STAAAAAAA
iiiYAAAAA
iiiYAAAAAAAND!!!

hahaha, it's such a beautiful emo song although they are singing about a suicide (or potential suicide attempt).

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Depending on the music... hehe. Which style do you like?

Once in a while (rarely though) I listen to reggaeton. :party:

Reggaeton is trash but it has its place. I would never admit to listening it (unless I did once and that's why you said it?) Reggaeton is like prostitution, nobody does it but it happens everywhere.:D

What musica brasileira? well whatever is played in the clubs or the radio to be honest. I downloaded a megamix for the gym as well.

But I like some less known songs too, like I got into this guy Cazuza a few years ago, because one of his songs was covered into Spanish and became a big hit. But I'm not sure what his image is like in Brasil, if I said it there would everyone laugh at me for being 20 years out of date?:laugh: Or is he a legend there?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But I like some less known songs too, like I got into this guy Cazuza a few years ago, because one of his songs was covered into Spanish and became a big hit. But I'm not sure what his image is like in Brasil, if I said it there would everyone laugh at me for being 20 years out of date?:laugh: Or is he a legend there?
You'd sound like a hipster hehe. His name is famous, but I guess that's mostly because his life serves as a perfect model of deviant behavior (used drugs, was bissexual, ended up contracting hiv).