• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Also, I get really frustrated with musically inclined people who refuse to give NIN/Trent Reznor a chance, one must hear the *entire* song he writes in order to properly judge!!!

They're beautiful, richly developed and full of complexity!!!

B

ByMySword

Also, I get really frustrated with musically inclined people who refuse to give NIN/Trent Reznor a chance, one must hear the *entire* song he writes in order to properly judge!!!

They're beautiful, richly developed and full of complexity!!!

I'm very musically inclined. Music is a big part of my life. And my tastes are very diverse. I always give a song and every band I hear every chance it deserves

And NIN is not that bad, but its not that great either. I would probably like NIN a lot more if they weren't so overrated, but people make such a big deal about him that I'm sick of it.

I do like a couple of songs he's done. And I loved the song he did for the 300 movie.

YouTube - Saviour Machine - Love Never Dies

This was the first Saviour Machine song I ever heard. Its just amazing beyond belief. Eric Clayton has one of the best vocals I've ever heard!!!!! Sad that he's so sick. :cry: He has esophageal cancer. Its a bitch.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
WoW

....................................WoW

.................................................................WoW

......................WoW

..............................................................................................WoW

.................................................................................WoW

..................................................................................................................................WoW

..............................................that was a xylophonic experience!!!

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
The god that does not exist hates me and I lost my entire music library this past summer when someone stole my laptop, and then later again in November when I accidentally erased all the music from my Zune, (stop laughing...about both of 'em :dry:).

I've more or less have been in musical mourning.

I know everyone says they have eclectic taste in music, but, truly, I do.

As of late, I listen to lyrically, (as in literal lyrics), shallow music, that puts me in a good mood.

I used to enjoy sinking to a soundtrack, if you know what I mean. ;)

A song that I have recently rediscovered that gives me an eargasm...

YouTube - Nine Inch Nails - Metal

Wow! Someone else on Earth has a Zune! I have an 80 GB Zune, and it's full (and I have about 8 more GB of music that didn't fit). If you were in the general vicinity, I'd sync you some great tunes. :headphne: How about the Velvet Goldmine soundtrack?