• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For [MENTION=9273]Vasilisa[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION]

G

garbage

The new Bad Religion single was released yesterday. As I predicted I would, I'm listening to it over and over and over again.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Cure me
Or kill me
Don't leave me here
For dead

/

Cure me
Or kill me
But don't leave me here
For dead

I learned this song yesterday.
Took me a while, like 10/15 minutes, but, I think I got it. Also today, playing this,
I went into playing For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica straight after then found another/better way of playing Money by Pink Floyd, and I thank playing this song for that discovery, even though chord wise, these songs aren't much a like, For Whom the Bell Tolls got me into that other/more effective way I found of playing Money, but playing Cure Me or Kill Me, 'my own way which, I like what I do with a certain note so, I'm running with it', got me into playing For Whom the Bell Tolls, because I found a chord that those 2 songs had; Cure Me or Kill Me and For Whom the Bell Tolls.

Anyway, I started playing this song yesterday, took a little getting used to but, I like what I've got... With it all said, Cure Me or Kill Me isn't that complex, once you know what you're doing.

I'm ilikeitlikethat. (Duh). :hi: I play lead/rythm guitar and, I have a Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Standard that I had a set of Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro Humbuckers put into and, this song is in the key of Eb/D#, I believe. :) Playing this song, jamming out to it, this song actually has a fun riff to jam along to, plus me being me, I freelance/octave stuff too, and wing stuff and keep stuff I like and/try to find/match the original, too.