• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

oh, amy :cry:
fun fact about this song, mr. jones = nas. "mr destiny, 9 and 14" is because they both have (had :() september 14th birthdays.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
grab your boo & dance cheek-to-cheek to this.

Last edited:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i swear she has some kind of illuminati subliminal brainwashing going on in her music, because i don't know why i keep listening to this. or maybe it's just because i think she's sexy.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhdNG_ebbTg"]Taylor Swift - Safe & Sound[/YOUTUBE]

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Listening to Interstellar Overdrive by Pink Floyd on my headphones. This is way early Floyd when Stereo technology was young. They're using the new found power to give me siezures.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtrVrY1_Qq8"]Intesteller Overdrive[/YOUTUBE]

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
[...]

Some random Israeli song I found.