• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm listening to U2 in Glastonbury, surprised they did Sunday Bloudy Sunday, although he did sing Jerusalem for the English, Coldplay and randomly sang a bit of Love Will Tear Us Apart, I thought Bono was going to fall out with The Edge and even a roady/security guy, I'm not sure if he's drunk or something.

I got to see them last week on my birthday (well, it was my birthday by the time I got out of the parking lot, anyway) and it was brilliant as usual. I've been listening to bits and pieces ever since.

[YOUTUBE=y2dVm24i3e4]U2 - Anaheim, CA - 6/17/11[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Being an overweight cat has never been easier

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuFI5KSPAt4"]Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow [/YOUTUBE]